Rhinoplasties are one of the most common types of plastic surgery. Rhinoplasty, known as the nose job, is surgery to aim that change the shape of your nose by modifying the bone or cartilage. If you want to change the shape of your nose, or you have an injury problem, or you have a breathing problem, you should consider rhinoplasty. When you decide on the surgery, you need to prepare yourself for the surgery.
One of the things that should be considered before having nose surgery is to choose the right and reliable doctor. Rhinoplasty is can be very dangerous when surgeons do mistakes. Thus, it is important that the choose your doctor very carefully. You need to prefer experienced doctors to get rhinoplasty. You should meet your doctor and discuss what you need to be a good candidate.
- Probably, your surgeon will check your medical history and medication history.
- Your surgeon can look closely at the skin on the outside and inside of your nose to decide what changes can be made.
- They may photograph your nose from a different angle.
- If you are a smoker you need to know that your healing may take a much longer time compared to non-smokers.
- If you use painkillers, you need to quit it 2 weeks before the surgery and 2 weeks after the surgery.
- The last thing you need to do is you should understand the surgery cost and is it covered by your insurance or not.
All in all, rhinoplasty is known as a nose job is a risky surgery type. It is important that finding an experienced doctor. If you can find an experienced doctor, he/she will inform you about the procedure. If you consider rhinoplasty or nose job you can contact us and learn more information from experienced doctors.