It is always said that nose surgeries are dangerous. For this reason, some people may hesitate to have a surgical nose job. But did you know that you can have rhinoplasty without surgery? Here’s what you need to know about rhinoplasty non-surgical.
Rhinoplasty non-surgical is the application of dermal filler to the bridge of the nose. Many people are dissatisfied with the flat nose bridge. Dermal filler is an extremely safe and effective application used to create a higher nose bridge.
Filler, which is a very reliable injection used in many health fields, especially in medical aesthetic applications for about half a century, is a complementary application that can be injected into the subcutaneous tissue in liquid form. It also contains many beneficial contents, like hyaluronic acid.
Fillers are included in the application of facial filling under the title of non-surgical facial aesthetics and provide a practical solution in rhinoplasty. It can be applied to everyone who doesn’t want a radical change and doesn’t want to take the possible risks of surgical interventions.
After A Rhinoplasty Non-Surgical Procedure
You can continue your social life immediately after Rhinoplasty Non-Surgical. There is no bruising or edema after this procedure. In short, there is no need for any healing process and time.
Advantages of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Since it is performed without an incision, it is painless and doesn’t contain possible surgical complications.
- It is a quick application that takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Defects resulting from surgical rhinoplasty can be corrected
- The back of the nose can be straightened and put into a flat form.
- Nose-forehead, nose-lip, and nose wing shape can be made aesthetic
- By providing the relief of the valve angle, which is the narrowest air passage section in the nose, more comfortable breathing and a functional solution can be provided.