Rhinoplasty, or most commonly nose job, surgeries could be the essential procedures to living life comfortably. Having an awkwardly shaped nose or having a nose that forces you to breathe can push you to get these kinds of surgeries. But during the Covid-19 pandemic, is it any safe?
Although we have entered a period when we have started to normalize the Covid-19 pandemic with vaccines, it is pretty normal for you to think “it is too early or not safe for plastic surgeries.” But you can rest easy on this issue because very important Covid-19 precautions have been taken while choosing patients, hospitals, and surgeries. And these measures reduce the risk to almost zero.
Measures Taken During Covid-19
Below you can find the measures taken during Covid-19.
- You will not have any extra illness or, if any, will be under control, and the anesthesiologist will approve the surgery.
- In the last seven days, social distance rules, personal protection rules, masks, and hand hygiene will be followed without any problems.
- You and your family have not shown signs of Covid-19 and have not been in contact with people with Covid-19 positive in the last 15 days.
- PCR test negative will come two days before the surgery date. You will quarantine yourself at home for a week before the surgery.
- The above conditions are also valid for the person who will stay with the patient, his/her companion.
- Visitors will not be accepted until the day of surgery and discharge.
If you want to get more information about rhinoplasty during Covid-19 or have any questions about it, you can reach us by filling out the form above.