Rhinoplasty or the nose job is the main procedure that is performed to shape the nose. The inner and outer structure of the nose can be fixed with rhinoplasty. Most people think that it is performed to give a good appearance to the nose, however, this is a common misconception because rhinoplasty procedures can also be performed to treat breathing issues that are associated with the nose. There are numerous rhinoplasty FAQs that need to be answered. Here are the most common questions that are associated with rhinoplasty procedures:
- Who is the best candidate for rhinoplasty?
- What are the eligibility requirements for rhinoplasty?
- Is rhinoplasty procedure is safe?
- How many kinds of rhinoplasty are there?
- What are the complications of rhinoplasty?
- What can a rhinoplasty procedure achieve?
- What is the age limit for rhinoplasty?
- How many times can we undergo rhinoplasty?
- What are the prices for rhinoplasty procedures?
- Can I undergo rhinoplasty in a foreign country?
If you do not have any chronic disease which may interrupt your rhinoplasty procedure, then you’re not eligible for it. Those who are not too young or too old and do not have any serious heart and body conditions can undergo rhinoplasty procedures.
Rhinoplasty procedures allow people to get a nose with a specific appearance. Surgeons prepare individualized surgery plans for their patients and build their noses according to their demands. There are opened and closed rhinoplasty procedures. Closed one is the non-invasive one and does not involve surgical opening.
Numbness ( permanent or temporary ), difficulty breathing, uneven look on the appearance, and scarring are the most common complications that are associated with rhinoplasty procedures. You can undergo as many rhinoplasty procedures as if you are considered eligible by your surgeon.
You can visit another country like Turkey for a low-cost and high-quality nose job. The prices are 5 times cheaper in there. This is what we called health tourism.